Saturday, November 17, 2012

Kansai Chopper Keychains! ♥ ご当地チョッパーマン: 関西

Part IV of my gotouchi (ご当地, location limited) Chopper Keychains!  Part I was Chubu, part II was Kantou and part III was Tohoku

It's been almost a year since I've added to this collection, and this time I got ones from Kansai!
Kansai is made up of 7 prefectures: Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo, Shiga, Nara, Wakayama and Mie. 
Sometimes, Mie is not included.


Kyoto limited, Maiko version
京都限定: 舞妓弐

When you think of Kyoto, you think of maiko and geisha don't you?

Actually, I wanted this Maiko version, but I couldn't find it in any of the stores I went to!
So I settled for the other one(^^)

Nara limited: Deer version 2
奈良限定:鹿2

Needless to say, Nara is well-known for its deer park, where over 1,000 deer roam freely!

Kobe limited: Port Tower version
神戸限定:ポートタワー

One of the famous landmarks of Kobe is the tall red Port Tower by the harbor.
It's lighted up at night and is very pretty!
Kobe is part of the Hyogo Prefecture.

 Chinatown limited: Chinatown version
南京町限定:南京町

Another thing Kobe is famous for is its Chinatown, 
which is one of the 3 main Chinatowns in Japan. 
The largest is the Yokohama Chinatown!

Osaka limited: Takoyaki shop version
大阪限定:伝説のたこ焼き屋

Osaka is famous for takoyaki!
There's a Takoyaki Museum at Universal Citywalk, 
which is a collection of various takoyaki stores, 
kind of like the Shin-Yokohama Ramen Museum.

Wakayama limited: Whale version
和歌山限定:くじら

A popular tourist activity in Wakayama is whale-watching, 
as the prefecture is located on a peninsula.

Akashi limited: Octopus version 2
明石限定:たこ2

Akashi is famous for Akashiyaki, which is kind of like takoyaki (octopus balls).
Akashi is part of the Hyogo Prefecture.

2 comments:

  1. omg chopper is so cute! (and funny) xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Love Chopper! Sometimes I think I have too many Chopper keychains^^

      Delete