Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shibuya Gals Makeup Corner at Watsons


Finally, Dolly Wink products will be "permanently" available at selected Watsons outlets ♥ Through their new "Shibuya Gals" makeup corners, calling themselves "Singapore's only dedicated Gyaru makeup corner".

Well...I don't quite agree with that statement, the only products in their line-up so far are Dolly Wink, Fairydrops and random partial wigs that are quite dark... Though I love Dolly Wink, please bring in Diamond Lash! ♥ Or lighter colored wigs please, dark ones like these are easily and cheaply available on Gmarket^^

Anyway, below are the prices of the products, typed out for your convenience~ ♥

DOLLY WINK
Eyelash No.1 Dolly Sweet S$24.90
Eyelash No.2 Sweet Girly S$24.90
Eyelash No.3 Natural Girly S$24.90
Eyelash No.4 Feminine Style S$24.90
Eyelash No.5 Real Nude S$24.90
Eyelash No.6 Baby Cute S$24.90
Eyelash No.7 Vivid Pop S$24.90
Eyelash No.8 Pure Little S$24.90
Eyelash Fix S$16.90
Eyelash Case S$9.90
Liquid Eyeliner (Deep Black) S$24.90
Pencil Eyeliner (Black, Brown) S$17.50
Volume Mascara S$29.90
Eyeshadow 01 Brown S$32.90
Eyeshadow 02 Gray Pink S$32.90
Eyeshadow 03 Blue Orange S$32.90
Eyeshadow 04 Green Pink S$32.90
Cream Eyeshadow 01 Gold S$19.90
Cream Eyeshadow 02 Crystal S$19.90
Nail Polishes S$12.90


FAIRYDROPS
Volume Burst Mascara WP S$27.90
Creamy Treatment Mascara S$23.90
Platinum Mascara WP S$34.90
Jelly Gloss Crystal S$23.90
Jelly Gloss Nude Beige S$23.90
Jelly Gloss Pink S$23.90
Vanilla Puff Mineral Powder (Dark Ochre)S$36.90
Vanilla Puff Mineral Powder (Gold Bronzer)S$36.90
Vanilla Puff Mineral Powder (Ochre)S$36.90
Vanilla Puff Mineral Powder (Sparkle)S$36.90
Candy Bar BB Cream (Light Ochre) S$45.90
Candy Bar BB Cream (Ochre) S$45.90


WIGS
Fringe Wig S$21.90
Fringe Wig S$21.90
Bun Wig S$12.90
Bun Wig S$12.90
Neckline Extensions Curled (Caramel)S$23.90
Neckline Extensions Curled (Melon) S$23.90
Neckline Extensions Straight (Caramel) S$23.90
Neckline Extensions Straight (Melon) S$23.90



Shibuya Gals makeup corners can be found in 9 Watsons stores:
さくらんぼ Bugis Junction
さくらんぼ Bukit Panjang Plaza
さくらんぼ Compass Point
さくらんぼ Jurong Point
さくらんぼ Ngee Ann City
さくらんぼ Parkway Parade
さくらんぼ Tampines One
さくらんぼ Toa Payoh Hub
さくらんぼ Vivo City

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post and the price are so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were able to buy makeupbrands like these here in Sweden... :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing, I want go to sg again to get fairy drops <3 and I wish I can get diamond lash in Singapore. lol

    ReplyDelete