Tuesday, April 19, 2011

TWG again~ ♥

Been craving TWG brunch, haven't had it since over 6 months ago. But sadly it's been a very busy time and that means no more leisurely mornings free for brunch! So that leaves only tea time free.

Took this photo the last time we went for brunch, the eggs are really good! Especially the white truffle oil one. (You can choose between white truffle oil, saffron and something else which I forgot). Comes with brioche toast, a salad with delicious smoked salmon, scones or croissant, apple or orange juice, and tea.

Tea tea tea~ In January I bought 100g of Charlemagne tea leaves I've been drinking it every day for the past 4 weeks and it's only halfway finished!

So in the end we went for tea, I had the profiterole! I know I've said it before but I really love the texture of the cream that TWG uses for all their patisseries. For this I think it was slightly cinnamon flavored? For the fraisier I had last time it was almond flavored. For their Paris-Brest they have a delicious matcha flavored cream

This time I tried Timeless tea, it's a black tea infused with hibiscus

My friend had tiramisu

I love the long escalator in ION Orchard, when you look up from the bottom it's like an escalator to heaven! I took this picture when I was reaching the top...I was fumbling in my bag searching for my camera.

View from the top!

Next post'll be Gmarket Tips #6 - Beauty Shopping (: Still in the midst of doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment