Friday, April 29, 2011

Majolica Majorca Jewelling Eyes Offer at Watsons

Watson's is having offers on lots of the Majolica Majorca items, so I came back with these: Majomajo Jewelling Eyes in SV887, VI782 and PK330; Majomajo Cream Pencil Liner in BR611; Brow Customize Sword Cut in BR782; and KissMe Heavy Rotation Milky Color Matte Lip in 01 Pure Pink.

Watson's is currently having a major offer on the Majolica Majorca Jewelling Eyes palettes; 3 for S$48 for Watson's members, S$50 for non-members. Usually they retail for S$27.50, so it's even cheaper to buy 3 than to buy 2! The offer is from 28 April to 18 May.

From left to right: VI782 Vanity, PK330 Strawberry Cake and SV887 Good & Evil.

SV887 Good & Evil, my favorite of the lot! This picture doesn't do it justice, go to your nearest Watson's to have a look. It's a bit similar to a KISS palette I had a few years ago, a quad of white, lgrey, pink and dark grey; but the dark grey of the KISS palette was A LOT darker, almost black. This will be a good replacement as KISS isn't sold in Singapore :( And the palette has probably been phased out.

VI782 Vanity, a pretty purple palette. I liked the top right plum shade so I got this.

PK330 Strawberry Cake, a limited edition shade from the Spring 2011 collection. I've never gotten a pink palette before as usually they make me look like I have an eye allergy, but this seemed pastel enough so I'mma give it a shot.

There are other palettes available, sadly the outlet I went to didn't have the one I wanted, GR791 Feathery Fan, looove the teal shade, never got round to buying it though ^^

Actually the 3 for $50 offer is not limited to the Majomajo palettes, as long as the item has an orange sticker, you can get any 3 for $50. There are also 3 for $30, 3 for $80, etc items. Go check out your nearest Watson's to see.


Majomajo was having 20%off the Cream Pencil Liner and mascaras, so I got the liner in brown, BR611 (I have a lot of black pencil liners, 4 of Urban Decay's Zero, Urban Decay's Perversion, YSL, Bibo Eyeful and not to mention gel liners!).

This was originally S$14.50. After 20% off it was S$11.60. It's a matte reddish brown, free from sparkles and glitter. Good if you want a softer, less harsh look (:

Left to right: Majomajo Cream Pencil Liner, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Whiskey, UD Bourbon, UD Corrupt

Spotted this recently in Watson's, (it wasn't there last week) after so long it finally hit our shores. The KissMe Heavy Rotation Milky Color Matte Lip in 01 Pure Pink.

This is how the tube looks like, quite plain...and cheap looking.

The lipstick is like this, a flat-top type that kind of resembles a stick concealer, due to the color!

A swatch on the underside of my arm. Very nude with a slight tinge of pink (: The formula is very thick and creamy. I think that you'd best have exfoliated your lips before using this, due to the texture. But I have yet to try them on my lips though! Comes in 3 other colors.

2 comments:

  1. How i love the shade of this lipstick!!is that smell or taste strange? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Isa ♥

    Nope, nothing strange, though it kinda smells like strawberry milk/candy!~

    ♥ Kris

    ReplyDelete