Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jill Stuart love ♥

Mommy just came back from a trip to Hong Kong and brought back a few Jill Stuart stuff I asked her to pick up I wasn't gonna be greedy, I just needed blush! Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact in 01 Baby Blush

And since it recently came out and was a Hong Kong/Taiwan exclusive, I asked her to get the Petite Jelly Lip Gloss Trio as well. And to replace my Jill Stuart member card which I lost a short while after I last came back from Hong Kong (two years ago!) Need I say I love Jill Stuart?

I really needed a replacement for my used up blush! Can hardly pick up any color with my MAC stippling brush. Now I've got a brand new lovely for me to use

Review of the Petite Jelly Lip Gloss Trio will come in a while! I love the packaging!

1 comment:

  1. The mini glosses look super cute! So fairylike n dreamy!

    Wish JS will oneday come to SG!

    ReplyDelete