Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Its' Demo nail goods mini haul ♥

Chanced upon a cute little store called Its' Demo while walking (hobbling) in Central Park in Nagoya. This was one of the few stores I was able to go to that wasn't a souvenir shop or conbini^^ Got a whole bunch of nail goodies for a bargain!

Pretty heart-shaped cookies that have "thank you" (arigatou) printed on them!

Lots of cute biscuits and confectionery..
.
Also sells cosmetics!
Spotted the LE Dolly Wink Liners~

They had nail goods sets on offer, and what a great offer it was!
525yen per box of goodies!

Inside my first box, a box of pa goodies. pa is a Japanese brand that sells mainly nail goods, and all their goods are of great quality~ One sticker sheet alone is ~300yen, and the polishes 380yen, see how how much value the set has! All this for 525yen ♥

Rose stickers, really pretty ♥

White flower and butterfly stickers

Three bottles of polishes, mint, pink and gold!

Two bags of flat-back stones/pearl finish studs

Jar of pretty glitter~

Actually there are 4!
Though the other colors are a tad weird...but who's complaining!

Also got another box, not pa but just random assorted nails goods ~

This was what was inside~
Also 525yen for the whole box!

5 sheets of nail stickers ♥

Pretty PINK HEART-shaped toe separators~ ♥

Sheet of red+white stickers

3 packets of little detail goods

Emery board and buffer

And a packet of beads.

I should've gotten more right!^^ By the time you read this I'll be on the way to Tohoku for the Youth Ambassador for Tohoku program. Right after coming back from a week in the mountains, I'm off to Tohoku~! Excited, though my sleep debt just keeps getting bigger...

4 comments:

  1. The nail goods are so nice! I'm so tempted to get them too if i see them around ;'D
    Hope you have a safe trip too
    and in fact i'm leaving for tokyo next week, let's all have a safe and fun trip~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chenyee123
    Yess, it's such an amazing deal :D
    Enjoy your trip to Tokyo~!

    ♥ Karisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. where exactly is this store? I'm here in Nagoya and I've been looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! This one that I went to was at Nagoya Central Park, the underground walkway linked to Sakae station, level B1. Hope that helps! ♥

      Delete