Saturday, August 6, 2011

Food souvenirs from Chubu ♥


Photobucket
This is the whole bunch of boxes of food I brought back from Chubu/Hokuriku ^^
They obviously couldn't fit into my luggage, so I had to hand carry them!

Photobucket
Apple Heart from Shinshuu~
Shinshuu (Nagano) is famous for their apples,
so apple products are a great souvenir from this region.

Photobucket
16 pcs per box.
The cookie itself is heart-shaped too!

Photobucket
Kurobe Walnut Chocolate Tarts

Photobucket
10pcs per box

Photobucket
Kurobe Cream Sandwiches
They like to shorten it to "cream sand" ^^

Photobucket
16pcs per box, there are 2 flavors but I don't know how to tell them apart!

Photobucket
Senbei from Matsumoto Castle

Photobucket
Hoshi no Shizuku/A Drop of Star from Tateyama.
Almonds coated with milk powder.
This is awesome!
Only available at Murodo, the top of Tateyama~

Photobucket
5 packets in each box.
This is really good, I love it!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these things! so many different ones for every prefecture! every town! every city! it's amazing ♥♥

    I miss japan T___T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything look so yummy here! I love how the snacks are all individually package but then I start to think about waste and consumption lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow so many food souvenirs! i never buy any at the airport because it tends to be more pricey T___T!

    new follower here! lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @エミリー❤
    I feel tempted to get something everytime I see something different or when I'm at a different place, takes a lot of willpower to resist!

    @suki pooki ♥
    Yeah, almost everything in Japan is so beautifully packaged, but when you think about it it's actually a tad wasteful because after unwrapping, most people tend to throw the packaging away :(

    @Princess ♥
    I thought they're usually always the same price?
    And slightly cheaper at the airport because it's duty free? ^^ But I didn't get any of these at the airport^^

    ♥Karisa

    ReplyDelete